Park Pavilion Rentals
- There are five pavilions available to rent. See the below pictures of each pavilion available.
- Each pavilion costs $25 per day ( 9 AM till dusk)
- Use of playground equipment and all other park facilities shall be at the user’s own risk.
- Electric is available in each of the pavilions.
- Water is available in Pavilion 1 only.
To check availability and reserve a date call the Municipal Office at (330) 628-4896.
Park Rules and Information
- Park is open daily from April 1 through October 31 from 9:00 A.M. until dusk.
- Fifteen-minute loading/unloading is permitted at Pavilion #1 ONLY, all vehicles must be moved to the parking area.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only. Overnight parking is prohibited from 11:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
- Litter must be placed in the provided trash containers.
- Cooking fires are permitted in the grills only. Fires must be extinguished before leaving the park.
- Firearms, fireworks, or other projectiles are strictly prohibited.
- Camping is prohibited in the park.
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Public indecency and nudity are prohibited.
- The removal or damage of flowers, shrubs, or any other property is prohibited.