Summit County Public Health is offering Covid-19 vaccination clinics for those who are Summit County Residents who qualify as 1B. Please note that appointments go live at 12:00 PM Noon every Tuesday.
- Residents of Summit County Ohio who are 65+. Please be prepared to verify age and residency.
- This week also includes Summit County residents born with, or developed in childhood, a severe condition that puts them at very high risk for dying from Covid-19. Please be prepared to provide documentation.
The qualifying conditions are:
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Down syndrome.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Muscular dystrophy.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Spina bifida.
- People born with severe heart defects, requiring regular specialized medical care.
- People with severe type 1 diabetes, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), Tay-Sachs, and other rare, inherited metabolic disorders.
- Epilepsy with continuing seizures; hydrocephaly; microcephaly, and other severe neurological disorders.
- Turner syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and other severe genetic
- People with severe asthma, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the past year.
- Alpha and beta thalassemia.
- Solid organ transplant candidates and recipients.
Where:1867 West Market Street Akron Ohio 44313
When: Monday February 22nd from 10am-4pm and Friday February 26th from 10am-4pm
Starting Tuesday February 16th at 12:00 PM Noon:
Please visit the following link to register for an appointment slot: https://scph1b.timetap.com/
OR CALL 330-812-3795
- Once you have secured an appointment slot you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a health screening form. Please complete this form prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please do not stop on the railroad tracks while waiting in line.
- Individuals should wear clothing that allows access to their upper arm. You will be vaccinated in your car.
- We acknowledge that we do not have an adequate amount of vaccine for all those who would like to schedule an appointment. Please be patient, we will offer more vaccine to the Group 1B subgroups as additional vaccine becomes available.
- If you do not have an appointment, you will be turned away.